In this age of digital readers, and online books, I still prefer my books on paper. I love returning to a book and seeing the creases, underlines, and highlights from previous reads. That physical memory a book can hold is irreplaceable by modern technology. I’m a big fan of the library, but if I’m going to read a book more than once, I need my own copy!
Here’s my list of the books I read over and over again. And it seems like every time I learn something new. Some are pretty standard fare for artists and entrepreneurs, but some are just fun and a little silly.
With the holidays coming up, it’s a great time to put some of these on your wishlist!
- The Prophet- Kahlil Gibran
- The Desire Map- Danielle LaPorte
- The Big Leap- Gay Hendricks
- The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho
- Start With Why- Simon Sinek
- Shakespeare Collected Works
- The War of Art- Steven Pressfield
- Turning Pro- Steven Pressfield
- Joan In Her Own Words
- Big Magic- Elizabeth Gilbert
- And Then You Act- Anne Bogart
- The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson
- I Want My Hat Back- Jonathan Klassen
- Illuminata- Marianne Williamson
- Harry Potter v.1-7 – J.K. Rowling
What are your stand-by books? Which books would you want on a desert island? What are the books you can’t imagine having never read?